Saturday, June 5, 2010

Facebook

I will start off with the most popular social media website out there (voted by me and I guess everyone else). Personally, I admit to spend too much time on Facebook every day. However, it can be very useful sometimes.
I stay in touch with my family and friends wherever they are. Although this could be done through regular email but, the combination of photos, videos and chat features that Facebook provide in one platform makes the experience better.
Moreover, Facebook keeps me updated on organizations that am interested in like BGSU College of business, NASA, FIFA, etc…
Last but not least, Facebook provides an enormous amount of features for businesses. It is a free marketing tool that almost has the widest outreach among all of the advertisement options available to businesses. I also believe that small businesses can make use of Facebook more than large corporations.

No comments:

Post a Comment