Saturday, June 5, 2010

LinkedIn

I have been using LinkedIn for only a short period of time. One of my colleagues introduced me to the site and I am still exploring it. I like what I see so far. I like to call it a professional Facebook where there is no creepy aspect involved. In other words, you are friends with people in the professional world from whom you can seek advice, recommendation and networking.
In my opinion, this is a create tool for businesses. It provides an excellent technique for job seekers and college students to network with professionals. Also it is an outstanding tool for businesses to shop for job candidates given the fact that users profiles serve as mini-resume. Overall, great tool with virtually no privacy issues unlike other social media sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment